MANTARAY ISLAND RESORT -- NANUYA BALAVU ISLAND, YASAWA ISLAND GROUP
Some of Fiji's best snorkeling and diving spots can be found here.
Between May to October manta rays swim the channel that this vibrant
resort overlooks. The location of Mantaray Resort is quite unique to the
Yasawa Islands. Tucked into a sheltered bay on the gorgeous little
Nanuya Balavu Island, the resort looks across a sparkling channel of
water to scenic Drawaqa.
The islands sit so close together you feel like
you could reach out and touch the golden sands that lie across the water.
What makes the resort even more special are the gentle manta rays that
cruise through the channel every year from May to October. With
wingspans that can reach up to 20 feet, these creatures are among the
biggest fish in the ocean. When manta rays are around, guests are
encouraged to snorkel above the rays as they glide below. It's an
experience that you'll never forget! Behind the accommodation, a short
walk up a bush-clad hill will take you to the restaurant and bar. The
elevation of the dining area makes for fantastic views out over the
surrounding islands. A perfect spot for a sunset cocktail! Down below on
the beach is a lounge, a bar and pizza!
Just off the beaches are some of the best snorkeling areas you'll find
in the Yasawas. There are over 40 dive sites alone and some excellent
fishing to be had. Of course, if you just wish to chill, there are
hammocks, two pretty little beaches for topping up the tan, cool drinks
to be had and friends to be met. Mantaray Resort offers a perfect mix of
partying, relaxation, culture and enjoyment.
MANTARAY ISLAND RESORT, YASAWA ISLANDS - simply awesome!
- Hand-line fishing trips
- Traditional craft
- Fishing charters
- Island massage
- Island walks
- Swimming with manta rays
(May to October)
- Fijian crafts
- Great bar and party nights
- Beach volleyball
- Sunset tube cruise
- Private dinners for two
from US$825.00 per person based on double / twin share
(airfare not included - ask us for current promotional fares)
* During the months of May to October each year, manta ray frequent the waters surrounding Mantaray Island Resort. Daily snorkelling trips take place during the manta ray season allowing visitors a unique opportunity to experience these magnificent creatures.
- Meet and greet at Nadi International Airport
- Fiji Vodafone sim card for your mobile phone
- 'Resort Connections' coach transfer from Nadi Airport to your accommodation
- 1 night Ocean View - air-conditioned room with ensuite at Aquarius Resort including cooked breakfast
- Transfers from accommodation to Port Denarau, where you catch your ferry to the islands!
- Catamaran transfer from Denarau Marina to Mantaray Island Resort
- 6 nights Jungle Bure at Mantaray Resort
- A free swim with manta rays (seasonal*) or a sunset tube cruise.
- Private car transfer from Denarau Marina to Nadi Airport
- Fiji Government Tax based on 20% (VAT of 15% and Hotel Turnover Tax of 5%)
Meal package of FJ$87 per person (approx. US$47) is payable directly to the resort per night.
Valid thru March 31, 2015
PRICES IN US$ AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY FLUCTUATIONS
RETURN TO FIJI SPECIALS